"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." (Psalm 139:14)
I found the most wonderful website yesterday evening which lays out the true cause, prevention and alleviation of back and neck pain.
I had an upcoming appointment with a chiropractic office that also offers massage therapy this coming Wednesday, however I have many reservations about going.
In a nutshell, I do not wish to be 'nuked' (x-rayed), 'yanked' (adjusted), nor really even have a stranger touching my skin and slathering it with 'oily' concoctions.
So, last night I did what any normal human would do and typed into my Google search, 'I don't want to go to the Chiropractor...'.
Very lucky for me, up pops a website called: RebuildYourBack.com - It is chock full of many very informative articles on the subject of back and neck care.
Some of the subjects covered are listed below. Please follow the link above or the titles themselves to read any of the articles that may interest you.
I actually read almost every single article on the site last night with only the exception of a couple left to go. The information is fascinating, concise, and very well-written.
The article that first caught my eye was entitled: Don't I Need a Chiropractor? The information in this one article alone is 'life-saving', and at the very least 'back-saving'.
This very timely information, coupled with my own reservations about going to the chiropractor, have given me a new direction to go with my back care.
I will in all certainty be canceling my chiropractic appointment first thing Monday morning. The new direction I will take for my back care will be with an emphasis on, as the title of the website implies, Rebuilding My Back! - slowly but surely.
I really cannot thank the proprietor of this website, Dean Moyer, enough. His articles have given me a new encouragement that I thought was lost, as well as a new positive direction for my ongoing health.
"The ultimate solution for lower back and neck pain is to rebuild the support structure of your spine. Anything less is settling for second best." Dean Moyer
- What To Do if Your Back Goes Out
- Is Your Bad Back a Medical Problem?
- What Doctors Are For
- Blueprint for a Bad Back
- Abnormalities are Normal
- Which Doctor For Back Pain?
- Neck Pain: Facts & Fiction
- What About Cervical Collars?
- What is Radiculopathy?
- Heat Therapy to the Rescue
- Taking the Mystery Out of Sciatica
- Sciatica Treatment Options
- Gettin' the Skinny on Pinched Nerves
- Sciatica and Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sciatica and the Saline Story
- What Causes Herniated Discs?
- The First Step in Repairing Herniated Discs
- Compression Loading and Herniated Discs
- Twisting and the Herniated Disc
- My Philosophy of Disc Rehabilitation
- The Truth About Herniated Discs
- Herniated Discs Don't Require Surgery
- Reversing Degenerative Disk Disease
- Back Pain and Anger
- Back Pain Prevention
- Should You Try Cold Therapy?
- Heat Proven to Halt Pain
- Is Microdiscectomy Right For You?
- Do You Have a Slipped Disc?
- Don't I Need a Chiropractor?
- Can TENS Provide Back Pain Relief?
- What About Massage Therapy?